[kismac] Export to JPEG file

  • From: Piotr Malecki <maleckip@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 20:40:33 -0400

Hello Everybody,
(Hi Dr. Nick)
j/k

I tried using the export to jpeg file feature with interesting results.
I have 466 waps in Kismac and am trying to use 4 (2000x2000 - largest
size available) expedia maps to form a bigger map. Some of the points
are beyond the map area (in the black part).The problem I am
encountering is that on different zoom levels some areas of waps (the
ones that should be visible) will not come out in the jpeg. Different
zoom levels will produce a different amount of visible waps.

I'm wondering whether this is a memory limitation of the map
rendering/export engine or something entirely different (eg. a bug).

If examples are useful I'm able to post them.

BTW. my system is a stock iBook G4 1Ghz 256MB.

Thanks,
Piotr