[kismac] Re: DWL-122 buggy and crapy slow on Tiger 10.4.7

  • From: Court K <kizer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 18:57:44 -0700

You need something that lets you do auth floods, and packets floods.

Watch this video on google video, that shows someone cracking 128bit in 5 minutes. It shows you many of the features that most users "don't ever" use with Kismac. It's important to have a supported dongle (i think yours is.. but... if you have macbook it sucks)

Watch this VIDEO

On Aug 24, 2006, at 6:43 PM, Jorge Laranjo wrote:

I've installed the buggy 1.4.7 driver for Mac OS X. Should I remove it?
This crappy dongle is very slow. I'm trying to crack my wireless network. My network is WEP 64bits (40), no firewall, MAC Address control and 802.11b

So, why is this so slow? The network is in use!

Sometimes the Kismac 0.21a crashs. I just don't know why. I believe that the problem is the DWL-122 because with the Airport Extreme works fine.

Jorge Laranjo

email> jorge.laranjo@xxxxxxxxx
gTalk > jorge.laranjo@xxxxxxxxx
msn > jorgelaranjo@xxxxxxxxxxx