[kismac] Re: Compile usbjack

  • From: pusher <disastermeister@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Kismac <kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 15:21:36 +0200 (CEST)

I sitting here right now and laughing my pants off over the easy solution.

Totaly missed that. Davide, many thanks for all help.

Sleep is overrated....

On Tue, 12 Sep 2006, Davide Guerri wrote:

OK, no problem :)

Follow the instruction in http://kismac.de/_trac/wiki/BuildingFromSource,
but use the following command to retrieve the usbjack branch subversion
tree:

svn co https://svn.binaervarianz.de/kismac/branches/usb-drivers \
kismac-usbjack
(all in a row :) )

Bye,
Can't dig that daddy.

On 12-09-2006 14:56, "pusher" <disastermeister@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

OK, sorry should have been a little bit clearer in my question. I have
read that page a number of times, but it still doesn´t solve my problem.

The problem is that every time I compile Kismac I end up with only one choice
for USB. The choice is just USB--Prism2 and not USB Device. And get the
"unknown device" error in Xcode. Is there some preference file I need to
remove or?

On Tue, 12 Sep 2006, Davide Guerri wrote:

http://kismac.de/_trac/wiki/BuildingFromSource

On 12-09-2006 14:36, "pusher" <disastermeister@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Is there someone who can line out the steps for compiling in usbjack in
sorce version 191?