[kismac] Re: Airport Extreme Passive Mode Support

  • From: Michael Capizzo <mikecapz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 13:04:58 -0400

Ok, but how do we exactly get the APE card going into passive mode? Is there an installation file? All I see is is the source coding.
On Aug 22, 2005, at 2:46 AM, Christoph Hoerterer wrote:

You should look here http://kismac.binaervarianz.de/download.php at
the bottom of the page.

Pofi

2005/8/21, Michael Capizzo <mikecapz@xxxxxxxxx>:

Wow, very nice. Where's the sources and files to get this to work?
On Aug 21, 2005, at 12:31 PM, Michael Rossberg wrote:

Hello everybody,

this is not April 1st! Thank the guys in Cupertino... I ll post the
sources in 5 minutes. But please read the following:

- this is really alpha! i was only able to test it with my
girlfriends notebook
- you will need MacOS 10.4.2 + the latest apple airport software
- your airport extreme card needs to be enabled and in ifconfig it
needs to be "en1"
- DO NOT bug apple with bugreports! this is NOT OFFICIALLY supported!
- let me know of problems. i dont have much time, but i ll do what
ever i can.

Good luck and lots of fun!

mick