Ok, but how do we exactly get the APE card going into passive mode?
Is there an installation file? All I see is is the source coding.
On Aug 22, 2005, at 2:46 AM, Christoph Hoerterer wrote:
You should look here http://kismac.binaervarianz.de/download.php at the bottom of the page.
2005/8/21, Michael Capizzo <mikecapz@xxxxxxxxx>:
Wow, very nice. Where's the sources and files to get this to work? On Aug 21, 2005, at 12:31 PM, Michael Rossberg wrote:
this is not April 1st! Thank the guys in Cupertino... I ll post the sources in 5 minutes. But please read the following:
- this is really alpha! i was only able to test it with my
- you will need MacOS 10.4.2 + the latest apple airport software
- your airport extreme card needs to be enabled and in ifconfig it
needs to be "en1"
- DO NOT bug apple with bugreports! this is NOT OFFICIALLY supported!
- let me know of problems. i dont have much time, but i ll do what
ever i can.
Good luck and lots of fun!