[kismac] Re: Airport Extreme Driver Not Found

  • From: Alexis Ramel <musyne@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 00:50:05 +0100

It would ask for my admin password, and then fail saying it couldn't find
the drivers.

It happens to me sometimes (extremely rarely, and I don't know why), and then my Airport Card doesn't work at all.
I just have to reboot to fix that.

I was thinking it could be some kind of "time out" problem. When I set my laptop to low power and have a huge number of apps running, it seems to happen more often ; when the laptop is set to speed and KisMac is the only thing running, it loads the driver perfectly.

Hope it can help,
Alexis