[kismac] Re: Airport Extreme Driver Not Found

  • From: "super kev" <blaster42@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 02:05:32 +0000

Edward,
Are you referring to me or Nick? I was trying to get Kismac to run on 10.4, and then I jumped up to 10.4.3. Nick was the one running 10.4.2. I grabbed the r75 version from the kismac site through a link from a post on the internet somewhere. The poster mentioned that they got it from the mailing list, so you should be able to find it looking back through the archives.

I don't know what went on when I updated the system, since the 10.4 HD was the way it came from Apple (no apps installed except kismac when I initially tried).

-Kevin

Interesting. I seem to have a similler problem that
you had 10.4.2, however for some reason even when
I updated to 10.4.3 kismac still tries to load a
driver
takes me to a admin something password wanting window
and then tells me airportdrivers not found.
I had this in both r75  and r76 both built from
source. I am cerious what your (or I suppose
anyone-elses opnion is) if it's something whacked
in kismac, or osx. Did you build it from source? Or
use something premade someplace? I ask because I'm
realy cerious.

-Edward