[kismac] Re: AirDash WRUB-2011i and ALFA NETWORK AWUS036H

  • From: Jake Trimble <monkeys.steal.my.boxers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 11:10:08 -0600

thats odd... how many weak ivs did you have? And what kind of network is it? I'd totally grab mine and test it out, but we've got an 802.11n network (wpa) and i dont think it would take 10 minutes...

On Jul 27, 2007, at 1:41 AM, Bubu (Tahiti) wrote:

The exact message is :

Reinjection unsuccessful : KisMAC was unable to start a reinjection attack, because : The networks seems to be not reacting.

Le 26 juil. 07 à 14:48, Jake Trimble a écrit :

I own it (wrub-2011i) and it works really well. The only downside is the really shitty antenna. But I can confirm it working on my DI-614+ router with packet injection. I think your problem might be that your card keeps dropping the network.

On Jul 26, 2007, at 5:30 PM, Bubu (Tahiti) wrote:

Hi,

I own a usb WIFI dongle driven by a PRISM2 chip (the AirDash WRUB-2011i) that's seems to work with Kismac but it acts like if it could'nt reinject packets with the USB prism driver.

I always get the message "network seems to be not responding" (or smtg like that).

What's bad ?

I also would like to know if support is planned for the ALFA NETWORK AWUS036H dongle which is driven by a realtek rtl8187 chipset that can do packet reinjection.

See details here (in french) :

http://www.tuto-fr.com/tutoriaux/crack-wep/test-usb-alfa-network.php

And the drivers are here :

http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/downloadsView.aspx? Langid=1&PFid=1&Level=6&Conn=5&ProdID=36&DownTypeID=3&GetDown=false& Downloads=true