[kismac] [ANNOUNCEMENT] Ralink Driver

  • From: Geoffrey Kruse <gkruse@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 14:18:33 -0700

Anyone reporting trouble with the new Ralink driver will need to provide the full console.log from the kismac run. Otherwise, the error reports such as this one don't give me enough info to narrow down the problem. The long may not contain "errors" but the information in there will tell me what happened.

Geoff

On Oct 5, 2006, at 2:14 PM, Rohan Hill wrote:

Using build 198 with a Linksys WUSB54GC. The "Start Scan" button goes dark
momentarily, hangs for a moment, and then returns to normal. Scanning
doesn't begin, but no errors are reported.