[kismac] 0.04d2 fixed it!

  • From: "William H. Leininger" <whlm1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 23:55:50 -0500

Ok, having installed 0.04d2 on my Powerbook G3 Series 1999 with
Orinoco Gold card, I'm able to drive around and detect access points
to my hearts content.  It gets data from my GPS and everything, if
the netstumbler export is to be believed (and it looks plausible.)

So I'm happy, and promise to finally look at the source code to see
what is involved in switching to gpsd, in the hopes that GPS data can
be accessed by more than one app at a time.  And I'm going to write
some sort of script to take the netstumbler export and turn it into a
simulated waypoint file to view in MacGPS Pro.