[kinovea-dev] Re: Tracking on (more or less) all tools

  • From: Joan <joan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kinovea-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2010 00:57:21 +0100

Hi,
Earlier today I submitted the refactoring of tracking code to trunk.
It's a rather big commit, hopefully I didn't break anything :-)

In the meantime, I have tried to improve the tracking a bit with some variations on the naive algorithm, but it didn't really worked...
I also updated the AForge.NET dll, to the latest trunk (revision 1163).

Thanks,
joan.

Le 04/02/2010 10:55, Erik Larsson a écrit :
Hi,

Thanks for the heads-up

I'm working on dual video export, so it's not a problem.
I think I'm getting there soon, but I have thought that in two days now so....

/Erik

2010/2/3 Joan <joan@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:joan@xxxxxxxxxxx>>

    Hi,

    I have started to refactor the Track stuff, so just in case you
    were considering working on it, please avoid modifying to it
    during the next few days, as it will change a lot.
    I am moving files around and making abstract classes. Hopefully
    it'll later be easier to test various algorithms/parameters and
    the tracking will be better separated from the visual rendering of
    the track.

    Thanks,
    joan.

    Le 31/01/2010 23:22, Joan a écrit :

        I guess I should start by cleaning up the Track.cs a bit. For
        a start the tracking calls should be more independant of the
        rest of the class. (allowing to work on the multiple point
        tracking and improving the algo at the same time.)