[kinovea-dev] Tracking on (more or less) all tools

  • From: Erik Larsson <karl.erik.larsson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kinovea-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 23:49:33 +0100

Hi!

Sitting here with the laptop and hacking a bit.
Wouldn't it be very cool if we could ad the possibility to use tracking on
all tools. In archery it would be really cool to hock up all three points of
the angle tool and "live" track it.

That way I could "in live" watch the angle of the elbow (for example).

I have made some minor test to do the. Two main problems as I see it. (May
no problems just the fact that I'm pretty new to the Kinovea sorce code.)
- There need to be an public interface in AbstractDrawing so that
PlayScreenUserInterface could update the coordinates with the new tracked
ones.
- AbstractDrawing should contain some structure, something like CenterPoint
in Cross2D, that PlayerScreenUserInterface use to start the tracking.

Maybe this is already on the road map.

/Erik