[kinovea-dev] FFmpeg Update

  • From: Joan <joan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kinovea-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 16:25:24 +0200

I have just updated the code to use the latest FFmpeg builds.
I used the "Zeranoe FFmpeg builds" found here : http://ffmpeg.zeranoe.com/builds/
They are listed on the main FFmpeg site as the new official Windows build.

Other than a few compatibility issues (some renaming, prototype change, and changed the way to access stream meta data), it compiled fine.

Quick browsing in my personal video collection did not reveal any regression, but we'll see when users start to use it.
It did fix the bug 209 for free though :-)

It also includes the libavfilter library. We'll have to see what's in there that could be useful.
joan.