[kiheifirefc] Saturday May 5th

  • From: Jessica McLellan <jessica@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kiheifirefc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2018 12:57:05 -0600

Wow- Great game on Saturday!!

We started off 2 women down, so that was a little rough. But we held them off, even had a couple of good scoring opportunities, and ended the 1st half at 0-0. It was hard to lose Ben and Henry to injuries within the first quarter of the game- I hope you guys are healing quickly.

By the end of the game, we lost 4 (maybe 5?) to 0, but we were down 4 players at that point, I think. So I'd say we played really well and likely could have taken the game if we had a full team.

This next Saturday we are scheduled to play Lahaina at 5:30. PLEASE REPLY to let us know if you can make it. When you don't reply, we falsely assume you are going to show, and then we are ultra disappointed when we don't have enough players. It's super sucky so please just reply YES or NO. EASY PEASY...thank you!

Erik and I will be there on Saturday.

P.S More storms in the forecast, so make sure to check your emails throughout the day on Saturday.

--
Best Regards,
Jessica McLellan, ASID

HUE Interior Design, LLC