[kiheifirefc] Please read

  • From: Jessica McLellan <jessica@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kiheifirefc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 12:40:23 -0600

Hi, Team-

I only have about 10 players confirmed for the summer season, so right now it looks like we don't have a team. If I don't hear from at least 10 more people by tomorrow, I am going to let Renee know that Fire won't be in the summer league. I will ask her if any of the other teams need players so that you can all find a team to play on.

Also, I was hoping to hand the team over to someone else for now. I really don't have the time to manage the team and go chasing after people to show up, to pay, etc. So unless someone else can step up and manage, we may not re-form a team in the immediate future.

So, please let me know if you may be interested in helping out! It's not really a ton of work, I just have a lot on my plate at the moment and need a break....

--
Best Regards,
Jessica McLellan, ASID

HUE Interior Design, LLC