[kiheifirefc] Fwd: VICSL Standings and Schedule

  • From: Jessica McLellan <jessica@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kiheifirefc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2018 18:13:20 -0600

Hi, Everyone-

This Saturday we play Dog and Duck again on the lower field at 5:30. Erik and I will not be there. Please reply to let us know if you will be there or not. We very likely will not have enough players if anything like the last few weeks. Better to know now than five minutes before the game. Thanks!

---
Best Regards,
Jessica McLellan, ASID

HUE Interior Design, LLC