[khtml.maplib] Re: my khtml based project, mobile questions

  • From: Mátrai Tamás <tmatrai@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: khtml.maplib@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 00:28:51 +0200

Hi Bernhard!

I tested the link you provided on my Android (FirmWare 2.1,update 1) Samsung
Galaxy GTI9000 mobile.

In its built in browser it works perfectly. I tested zoom in/zoom out icons,
panning by touch,
zoom in in and out by two fingers and they all worked great.

By using Opera Mini (5.1.22460) map was not interactive. The map appeared, but
no zoom in, out, pan,
no touch gesture handling.

Pls. let me know if I can help You in testing.

I hope I could help,
Best Regards:
Tamas