[kent-equality] FW: Action from the Extraordinary meeting of the Network 18 July 2014

  • From: <matthew.mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kent-equality@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 14:02:32 +0000

Hello

I had the following action from July's meeting.

(r)  Matthew to explore possible amalgamation of KEN with Kent Council meetings

I contacted Lorna Ford who is chair of the Kent Policy Officers Group to
discuss either:

(1) amalgamating the Kent Equality Network and the Kent Policy Officers Group;
and/or

(2) having joint meetings where we organise (external) presentations on topics
of mutual interest for a wide range of officers in Kent

Lorna was comfortable with both options and would be happy to discuss this
further if we wish to pursue these options.

Matthew