[kennedycatholicstaff] parent directory

  • From: "Amy Hall" <halla@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kennedycatholicstaff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 20:20:50 -0700

Faculty & Staff,

This message is for those of you who will have your own children at Kennedy
Catholic in the fall. We are working with the Parent Club to publish their
annual parent phone/address/email directory. This is distributed to the
community at Curriculum Night. If you prefer to not be listed in the
directory (or have limited information published), please let me know. Thank
you!

Amy Hall

Director of Advancement

John F. Kennedy Catholic High School

 <http://www.kennedyhs.org/> www.kennedyhs.org

206.226.5679

Kennedy Catholic Circular Seal 2012_2Color(RGB)

JPEG image