[kennedycatholicstaff] final eNews and summer emails

  • From: "Amy Hall" <halla@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kennedycatholicstaff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 08:40:43 -0700

All,

Fyi, the final eNews for the school year will go out on Thursday this week
(vs Friday). If you have any submissions, please send those to Judy by the
end of the day Wednesday.

Regarding summer communications, if you have anything that needs to be
emailed to parents, alumni etc over the summer, please email me. I can
arrange for an email to be sent as needed.

Thank you!

Amy Hall

Director of Advancement

John F. Kennedy Catholic High School

 <http://www.kennedyhs.org/> www.kennedyhs.org

206.226.5679

Kennedy Catholic Circular Seal 2012_2Color(RGB)

JPEG image