[kennedycatholicstaff] Rommel Buenafe

  • From: "Amy Hall" <halla@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kennedycatholicstaff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 09:31:33 -0700

All—Mike has asked that we send the following to the Kennedy Catholic community
today. Fyi:

Kennedy Catholic High School is pleased to announce Mr. Rommel Buenafe will
join the staff as Director of Finance in July. Mr. Buenafe has over 20 years of
experience in non-profit and for-profit organizations leading finance
operations. Most recently, he has held a similar position at Bishop Blanchet
High School. His responsibilities will include budget management, tuition
assistance, strategic and operational financial reporting and analysis,
facilities oversight, among others. Rommel is an outstanding professional and
we are blessed he has chosen to bring his tremendous talents and gifts to
Kennedy Catholic. His son, RJ, will be a junior at Kennedy Catholic this fall.

Mr. Buenafe will replace Mr. Paul Poginy who has served in a similar role for
over 40 years at Kennedy Catholic. Paul is transitioning to a part-time
position in facilities and will continue to oversee the remodel of the school
and addition of the athletic field. We are humbled by Paul’s lifelong
dedication to the school. His list of accomplishments and accolades is long and
we are blessed he has chosen to stay with us part-time before transitioning
into retirement.

Please join us in welcoming Mr. Buenafe and thanking Mr. Poginy for his decades
of service.

Amy Hall

Director of Advancement

John F. Kennedy Catholic High School