[kennedycatholicstaff] Re: Quick Thank You

  • From: "Myrna Moffat" <moffatm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kennedycatholicstaff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 15:58:44 -0700

God bless you, Jen!

Myrna

From: kennedycatholicstaff-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:kennedycatholicstaff-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jen Parker-Haas
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2014 6:59 AM
To: Kennedy Email List
Subject: [kennedycatholicstaff] Quick Thank You

Upon the sad news of the death of Maya Angelou this morning, I said, almost
automatically, one of my favorite quotes from her:

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what
you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel."

This has been a rough year is so many ways for so many of us.  As we near the
end of the school year (Amen!) I wanted to take a minute to thank you all for
the many ways in which you enrich my life.

In peace and here's to a speedy end to the school year!

Jen PH

Jen Parker-Haas
Senior English and EFL Teacher
Irish Studies Program Coordinator
Classroom Cafe Co-Adviser
St. Vincent de Paul Adviser
SVdP-USA Western Region Youth and Young Adult Coordinator

John F. Kennedy Catholic High School
140 S. 140th St.
Burien, WA 98168

Teacher Website <https://sites.google.com/a/jphaas.net/teach/>