[kennedycatholicstaff] Homecoming plans

  • From: "Amy Hall" <halla@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kennedycatholicstaff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2014 05:58:26 -0700

 Staff, the following message will be shared with the community today. Just a
heads up for you. Please see me or Mike Prato if you have any questions.

Amy

Dear Lancers,

We are excited to see you on September 19-20 for Homecoming 2014 at Kennedy
Catholic! Everyone is welcome for our scheduled activities listed below.
(Please note, the schedule for Saturday has been modified from the originally
published plan due to field permitting schedules with the City of Burien.)

Friday, September 19

8:30am
Booster Club Breakfast in the Cafeteria and
Field Visit on the William F. Eisiminger Field
$20/person or complimentary for Booster members

10:30am
Homecoming Mass & Blessing of Alumni
Gymnasium

11:45am
Homecoming Reception for all Mass guests
Dillman Center

2:00-2:30pm
Dedication Ceremony, Blessing of the Field & Pep Rally
William F. Eisiminger Field

Saturday, September 20

10:00-11:00am
Tours of the William F. Eisiminger Field
Meet on the Field for photos and experience the Home of the Lancers first hand!

11:00am
‘Tailgate’ with Brats & Beverages in the Cafeteria
$5/person & $20/family

12:00-1:00pm
Complimentary shuttle buses departing for Highline Stadium

1:00pm
Homecoming Football Game!  Lancers vs. Renton High School
Highline Stadium
$6/person

Following the game, shuttles will return you to your car at Kennedy Catholic.

The first game on the William F. Eisiminger Field at Kennedy Catholic will be
Friday, October 3 at 5pm. A ribbon cutting ceremony will commence at 4:45pm.

Questions? contact Amy Hall <mailto:halla@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.>  at 206-226-5679.

Amy Hall

Director of Advancement

John F. Kennedy Catholic High School