[kennedycatholicstaff] Fire Evacuation

  • From: "Kathryn Hutter" <hutterk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <clarkb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Faculty and Staff'" <kennedycatholicstaff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 08:11:26 -0700

Dear All, apparently my contact list has disappeared so I am piggy backing on
Becky’s email……..

Good job yesterday with the fire evacuation!  Students left the building
quickly, teacher signs were visible and attendance collected.

Now would be a good time to replenish any missing supplies:

1.       Be sure you have pens in your emergency bag for taking attendance

2.       Copies of the following forms can be found on the “Calendar and
Events” bulletin board in the staff room:

a.       Attendance forms

b.      Map for fire evacuation

c.       Map for evacuation to football field

Also, remind student to exit in silence.

Thanks for your diligence in helping to create a safe environment for our
students!

Kathryn