[kennedycatholicstaff] File Cabinet - free

  • From: gaberts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "faculty" <kennedycatholicstaff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 19:10:28 +0000

 Hi Everyone,

I have a file cabinet that will not go with the decor in my new classroom next
fall.

This 4-drawer file cabinet uses vertical hangers and is brown with the
dimensions 52" high, 15" wide and 25" deep. I know - I used inches instead of
centimetres. That's heresy in science, but I'm trying to communicate with
everyone here.

First email gets it. Send me your room number and I will look after the
delivery. The file cabinet is empty and is ready for its new home -
immediately. My room will be gutted shortly so it must go soon.

Dr. Sharon L. Gabert

College Chemistry
Honors Chemistry
Physics