[kennedycatholicstaff] Re: Emailing the list -- tips for email harmony

  • From: bachert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: kennedycatholicstaff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 May 2014 02:19:01 +0000

Hi All,

I apologize for the all staff e-mail for a non-school issue, but my cousin has
gone missing. He has cerebral palsy and a severe seizure disorder and has been
missing now for more than 24 hours. He is from Puyallup, but someone used his
ATM card to withdraw $500 in SeaTac in the past 24 hours. I am hoping you'll
all look at the picture, forward to anyone you think might help, and just
generally keep an eye out in the area. We would appreciate it so much. If you
see him, his name is Cody Brown and you can call 911. The police are involved
at this point, but we are scared.

Thanks so much for your help.
Tara

Tara Bacher