[kennedycatholicstaff] Re: Becker family

  • From: naughtonj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: kennedycatholicstaff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 15:23:17 +0000

I can do 5 & 6. Let me know.
Jack
-----Original Message-----
From: burlingn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:burlingn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2014 03:06 PM
To: kennedycatholicstaff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [kennedycatholicstaff] Re: Becker family

 I can do 7.
Nan

Nan Burling
Director of Drama
TOEFL-Writing Workshop
Drama Performance
burlingn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
-----Original Message-----
From: Joanne Uhl [mailto:uhlj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2014 03:01 PM
To: kennedycatholicstaff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [kennedycatholicstaff] Becker family

Hi all,

The Beckers are so very thankful for your generosity yesterday. Thank you!

Tomorrow, a group of teachers and students are going to move what things they
have left in their apartment into a storage unit. We are going to use Darren
Olson?s trailer, but in order to pull it off, I need to find a sub for Darren?s
5th, 6th & 7th periods. These are 25 minute classes during which his students
are working on projects in Darren?s room.

If you can help us, please send me a message.

Thanks again!

Joanne Uhl

Counseling Department
Grades 10, 11 & 12