[kennedycatholicstaff] Baby Cable is here!

  • From: vanderplasc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: kennedycatholicstaff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 17:22:30 +0000

Hi all,

I hope you're enjoying your summers. I'm writing to announce that Josephine Mae
Cable made her way into the world at 11:26pm on 22 July 2014 (6lbs 10oz,
19.5in). Joey and mama are doing well!

Pictures to come soon...

Cristin VanderPlas
English TeacherClassroom Cafe Club Co-Adviser

John F. Kennedy Catholic High School
140 S. 140th St., Burien WA 98168

Mrs. V's Website