[kennedycatholicstaff] Announcement from Mike Prato

  • From: "Amy Hall" <halla@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kennedycatholicstaff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 15:10:57 -0700

All, we will be sending the following announcement to our community this
afternoon. Mr Prato wanted each of you to see it first. --Amy

We are pleased to announce Mr. Perry Sampley as our new assistant principal
at Kennedy Catholic. Mr. Sampley, currently a counselor/administrator at
Evergreen High School, will replace Mr. Mike Maggart who has served as
Kennedy Catholic's assistant principal since 1998. Mr. Sampley graduated
from Washington State University with a BS in psychology in 1991 before
receiving his M.Ed. in guidance and counseling in 1994. He completed his
credentials for administration earning his principal license and a second
M.Ed. in educational leadership in 2007. He brings a wide range of
experiences both as a counselor and school leader.

We're also pleased to announce Ms. Laura (Aurelio) Schomer as our new
administrator in charge of student life. Ms. Schomer graduated with BS from
Central Washington University in 2003 before receiving her M.Ed. from
Seattle University in 2008 and receiving her administrative credentials that
same year. Ms. Schomer has been alternating teaching and part-time
administration since 2008. A 1998 graduate of Kennedy Catholic, Laura brings
a wealth of experience that will serve her students and colleagues well.

Congratulations to both of these excellent administrators.

Amy Hall

Director of Advancement

John F. Kennedy Catholic High School

www.kennedyhs.org <http://www.kennedyhs.org/>

206.226.5679

Kennedy Catholic Circular Seal 2012_2Color(RGB)

JPEG image