[kendalcavingclub] Re: New KCC Email Group

  • From: Chris <chris@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kendalcavingclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "j.clements@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <j.clements@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2018 19:41:11 +0100

James tried it last week but if people replied directly to him then I wouldn't know but I got James' email via the list.

Double apology for the extra spam

Bleeding Vikings :-D

On 23/04/2018 19:27, j.clements@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

No-one else has taken the bait, so I'm replying, just to see if this thing works...
Apologies for the spam :)
Jason

On Sun, 15 Apr 2018 20:16:08 +0100, Chris wrote:

Some of you may have found difficulties with the Yahoo email group. The issues with Yahoo seem to be getting worse so as previously advised I have moved us all on to a new mail group service. To email all club members from now on please use

*kendalcavingclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx*

As per this email. Any problems, please let me know.

I will leave the Yahoo group up for a short while as a fall-back but I will not add to or alter it.

Happy Caving

Chris