[kendalcavingclub] Early stab at the new Meets List

  • From: Chris <chris@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kendalcavingclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2018 19:45:25 +0100

Hello Again,

attached is a first go at the all new meets list. As suggested by Miranda it includes a trip with a nominated leader on the first Wednesday of each month and a Pub night on the third Wednesday. I think it is up to the pub night coordinator to choose the venue and move the evening if they so desire, it seems to me that there are enough pubs along the A65 between Ingleton and Kendal to keep us going for a while :-)

I have put on some trips which I think you would like to do, let me know what else you want permits for.

Chris