[kegswindows] Re: scheduling tasks with WIN XP

  • From: "David C Abernathy" <davea@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kegswindows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 12:54:59 -0800

Your login account MUST have an password. Then when you set up scheduling
and it asks for a password it MUST be the same one that you used in you log
in account.

Thanks,
David C Abernathy
Windows XP associate eXPert
DaveA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

== All outgoing mail is scanned by Norton AntiVirus 2003 ==