[kegswindows] Re: configuring network

  • From: "Kurt Mincin" <krmincin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kegswindows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 22:07:59 -0700

David, if I can switch NIC cards between computers and the diagnostics on
machine A remains ok (displays card stats), while on machine B the
diagnostics still displays an error, doesn't that mean that there's
something wrong with machine B itself?

On the problem computer I did move the card to another PCI slot and still
got a diagnostic error.

Kurt