[kegswindows] Re: configuring network

  • From: "Kurt Mincin" <krmincin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kegswindows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2002 23:02:08 -0700

David,

I ran the Linksys diag. disk on the problem computer and it shows...

"IRQ255 PortA400 (this IRQ seems a bit odd)"

"Configuration test    Pass"
"I/O test  (gets stuck here...computer just makes a continuous beep tone
until I turn it off)"

Assuming the I/O radio button in 'view resources' is what this refers to, I
see...

"1000 - 10FF  Linksys"

in this list.

What does this mean?