[kegswindows] Re: Windows XP Remote Assistance

  • From: "David C Abernathy" <davea@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kegswindows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 12:57:29 -0700

"Offer Remote Assistance policy is not available in Microsoft Windows XP
Home Edition" see bottom of page at
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q301527

Thanks,
David C Abernathy
Windows XP associate eXPert
DaveA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

== All outgoing mail is scanned by Norton AntiVirus 2002 ==