[kegswindows] Windows SIG tomorrow?

  • From: "Clifford Olin" <cliff_olin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Seasig-Win95" <seasig-win95@xxxxxxxxxxx>,"Windows SIG" <kegswindows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 20:11:00 -0800

I'll be out of town tomorrow night due to a sudden development.

I need to have someone step up to the plate and run the Windows SIG or it is
going to die.

Hopefully Steve or Dave will be available tomorrow night to moderate a Q&A and
manage a discussion on one of our many topics of interest. It seems we never
have a shortage of things to talk about.

Sorry for the short notice but every second of my life has been packed for the
past couple weeks.

This is the time for a new person to rise to the occasion. Due to personal
reasons I am going to have to resign from my position as SIG leader and also
place the Aviation SIG on hold.

Cliff