[kegswindows] Re: Win98-XP networking

  • From: Doug & Betty Pizac <pizac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kegswindows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 08:53:43 -0600

Joe...

        Thanks, but a rendezvous will be a bit difficult. While my wife's
relatives live in Bothell, we reside in Utah. I attended one of your
meetings during one of our annual treks to Washington many years ago and
joined your mailing list. Since then, our vacations have coincided with
your meetings about 2-3 times. In the meantime, I've found your email
notices, tips to one another and help invaluable. There is NOTHING like
what you all do here in the Salt Lake City area. Or if there is, it is a
well kept secret.

...Doug Pizac