[kegswindows] Re: Win98-XP networking

  • From: "David Dodge" <ddodge@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kegswindows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 21:10:14 -0700

To get XP to talk to Win9x, on a peer to peer network, you need both
systems to have the NETBUEI network protocol loaded on both systems.  XP
also has a firewall that must be disabled for file and printer sharing
to work.

NETBUEI should be on the XP-Home CD in a support folder or a network
folder.

//David Dodge//