[kegswindows] Re: Virus infection

  • From: "Lee Gentry" <lee.gentry@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <kegswindows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 07:24:38 -0700

Doug,

http://www.atl-datarecovery.com

Here is an oufit I used a couple years ago when I had a similar problem
with a drive.  They had a "one time use" tool for data recovery at
home...for about $100.  Not a give-a-away...but still lots better than
$1000.  IT worked out great for me..they coached me thru it and I got
all my data back.

Lee Gentry
ComputerHelpOnLine
360-668-1298