[kegswindows] Re: Outlook Express Freezes Win XP Computer

  • From: "David M. Dodge" <daviddodge1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kegswindows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 20:51:41 -0800

Kurt,
The version of NAV needs to be compatible with Win XP.   NAV 2002 should be
compatible.  If you are using an older version, nothing will work like it
should.  I would make sure that:

1.  The version you are using is XP compatible.
2.  That all "LiveUpdate" sessions are downloaded and installed.  You may
have to go up more than once to get everything.
3.  Search the Symantec knowledge base for any errors or issues with OE and
NAV.  May want to search MS KB as well.

David Dodge