[kegswindows] October KEGS General Meeting Oct 13 in Kirkland

  • From: "David Dodge" <ddodge@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kegswindows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 19:08:37 -0700

This is going out to alert you to what is happening prior to the event
as the newsletter won't be posted to the web site until after the
meeting.

The General Meeting in October will be a two-for event.  We will have
two vendors talking about their products!  Both Roy Newcomer, from Small
Box Software (who couldn't make it last month) and Marcy Gunn from Smart
Computing will present their products.  It will be a jam-packed meeting
and I think each of you will get some good information.  If you own a
previous version of Boot Pro from Small Box Software, bring it to the
meeting and Roy will give you a free upgrade to the latest version right
on the spot!  How can you beat that deal?  Don't be late.  We'll start
the presentations right at 7:00 PM.

Remember, the general meeting will be held at the Kirkland Teen Center.
If you haven't come to one of our general meetings at the new location
yet, you can get directions from the KEGS website.

Hope to see you there.

David Dodge

Windows SIG Leader