[kegswindows] IE 6 and online chat technology

  • From: "Kurt Mincin" <krmincin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "KEGS" <kegswindows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 14:13:28 -0800

Any ideas?

I'm using Win XP/IE 6 and trying to connect with an online technical support
chat site (Franklin Covey).  When I click on the "chat with a technician option
on their site, the browser page remains blank but the address bar keeps
changing between two sites, never getting to the chat page.  I spoke with the
company's Director of technical support and he said he hasn't had any other
complaints about this.  I didn't see any Microsoft KB articles.

Kurt