[kegswindows] Find inkjet for HP 950C printer

  • From: "Nice Guy" <phozar@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "KEGS" <kegswindows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2002 10:35:05 -0800

Hello,

The low ink warning light on my HP 950C printer indicates it time to
venture out and find replacement cartridges. This is the first time I've
had to replace ink, and would appreciate recommendations on
brick-and-mortar retailers to find inkjet cartridges at a low price.

Anyone had success with ordering refilled cartridges via the Web instead of
retail stores? If so, how long did a shipment take?

Thanks for your suggestions and have a wonderful Christmas.

Phil in Bothell
phozar@xxxxxxx