[kegswindows] Aviations SIG this coming Tuesday

  • From: "Clifford Olin" <cliff_olin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Aviation Sig (KEGS)" <KEGS_Aviation_SIG@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"Windows SIG" <kegswindows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 06:37:16 -0700

This is just a reminder that we'll have our usual Aviation SIG this coming
Tuesday. Location: Room D at the North Bellevue Senior Center at 7:00 PM

The agenda will be an hour of Q & A followed by a more focused discussion of
aviation issues or a presentation on flight simulation software. Since our
group is still very small and developing we can go wherever the Q & A session
takes us.

You should consider attending Raincoast this year. It is close, being in
Tacoma, and from my experience last year, very rewarding for folks who have a
need or desire to help make computer SIGs and user groups successful. The
deadline for registration is nearing. Check out the Raincoast web site below:

http://www.raincoast.info/

For more details on KEGS,  a map to our meeting location, and other valuable
info, go to www.kegs.org.

Cliff