[kegswindows] Re: 13 May KEGS Windows

  • From: "Lee Gentry" <lee.gentry@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <kegswindows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 19:27:57 -0700

Gordon,

You are right..ZoneAlarm is the problem and you will have to work with =
the
settings to get it to allow access.  Unless you have ZoneAlarm on every =
one
of your computers, I'm not sure it does much for you.  I have found the =
NAT
"firewall" of the Linksys router to be quite adequate for my shared DSL
connection without the extra layer of ZoneAlarm.

All my opinion...and remember...Free advice is worth what you pay for =
it.
:-)

Lee Gentry