[kcc] Re: Club Name Ideas

  • From: <david@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 12:30:11 -0700

Yes.

Thank you,
David Black

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [kcc] Re: Club Name Ideas
From: Chris Stambaugh <chris_stambaugh@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, October 19, 2011 3:25 pm
To: <kcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Yes

Chris Stambaugh

From: SDorsey@xxxxxxxxxx
To: kcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 15:18:37 -0400

I would first of all like to extend my astonishment at how much “Great Taste” this club seems to have.
Second I would like to put the name “Kaplan’s Computer TIPS” up for a vote as our official name.
Please respond with a “Yes or No” vote so we can count them and move forward.

Thanks,
Prof. Scott L. Dorsey
Kaplan University
301-766-3617

Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 10:41:37 -0700
From: riwfrd@xxxxxxxxx
To: kcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
It is plain and straight ahead, and easy to remember. Plus I just don't have the time to do it any longer. I am behind in my forensics1 class and my work(you for money) and may have to quit working just to try and finish this AA degree. Well see ya later   R.Ford