[kcc] Re: Club Name Ideas

  • From: Richard Ford <riwfrd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "kcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <kcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 09:59:24 -0700 (PDT)

Hey guy, I kind of like "the computer bugs", but it is so hard to pick a name
ya know? I have liked 4 or 5 of the ones submitted and every one I thought of
seemed to be corny or just not clever enough for what we are after. I am afraid
that if we don't get one soon it will be too late, and that is why I am for
using Dorsey's idea. Seems pretty good and easy to remember and not too over
the top, but I liked a couple of yours .....see it is impossible to pick a
name. I understand the good ones just come to you. Seeya     Richard