[kayalvizhijayavel.jayavel] Untitled spreadsheet - Invitation to edit

  • From: "Kayalvizhi Jayavel (via Google Sheets)" <kayalvizhijayavel.jayavel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kayalvizhijayavel.jayavel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2014 14:21:29 +0000

I've shared an item with you:

Untitled spreadsheet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1E5PplHcLoChd-4yJb-00ZzELC2G-gdcgstJqt058EWI/edit?usp=sharing&invite=CIPrmocB

It's not an attachment - it's stored online. To open this item, just click the link above.

Note: This information to be filled only by members who attended the summer intern in the month of June in ESIHI ...Please fill in details properly with full name etc..as the data will be used towards certificate of yours..:-)..please complete by today..so that we can get our certificates by a day or two..