[kayalvizhijayavel.jayavel] Meet up tomorrow

  • From: Kayalvizhi Jayavel <kayalvizhijayavel.jayavel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "kayalvizhijayavel.jayavel" <kayalvizhijayavel.jayavel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2014 19:57:01 +0530

Dear members

We are meeting tomorrow by 1:00 in ES lab..
Agenda:
Team formation..I request you to coordinate among yourselves before u come
for meeting...(wrt to earlier meeting)..To fasten up the process
(Raspberry, Arm Cortex, Arduino, Galileo...anything new we can add up)
Elective on Embedded Systems next semester..interested members can
register..We will try our level best to rock
Demo of Latency Checker by one of our team(just 5 mins)..They have received
applause from Mr.Rajagopal for their innovative idea...Our appreciations to
them
Expecting you all to quickly get started...and do some consistent work
Finalize date to meet Director with the project (For final years)

A technical Reading group is formed from students of II year IT who will
help us in reading new concepts..brainstorming thoughts and later come up
with some new problem statement...

If you have anything from yourside..please come prepared

And Fill in the details as needed in the google form by today..You will
receive a separate mail..in case you did not rx..use this link

For ESIHI Members only
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1E5PplHcLoChd-4yJb-00ZzELC2G-gdcgstJqt058EWI/edit#gid=0>

Cheers and Regards
Kayalvizhi Jayavel