[kayalvizhijayavel.jayavel] Re: Meet up by 11am

  • From: palash garg <prgarg14@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kayalvizhijayavel.jayavel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 22:36:55 +0530

Hello Mam,
As I already told you about my classes on Saturday and also its very
difficult for me to come as it takes 2 and half hours to reach college by
combining bus and train. So please pardon me if I am not able to come
tomorrow.
Also Gaurav told me to inform you that he has gone to Tirupati for this
weekend, So he won't be coming either.
So please allow us to give the presentation later.

Thank you.