[kayalvizhijayavel.jayavel] Meet up by 11:30 am tomorrow

  • From: Kayalvizhi Jayavel <kayalvizhijayavel.jayavel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kayalvizhijayavel.jayavel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 20:49:16 +0530

Dear ESIHI members

Tomorrow will be a great day because some of our members have succeeded the
temp sensor interface to pi, Data base connection and mail service..I think
they are about to complete sms service..Congrats..

They will demo it tomorrow by 11.30am 5th floor ES lab

Expecting other members also to succeed very soon..keep working...

And please see todays google Doodle fully..I liked it..You may also...

--
Kayalvizhi Jayavel
Assistant Professor